It’s that time of year again, when the digital media and journalism program at Laurier Brantford posts its part-time teaching positions for the next academic year.
We’re currently looking to staff 12 courses:
- JN202: Cross-Media Storytelling
- JN204: Media, Law and Ethics
- JN208: Issue-Based Research
- JN/MX211: Introduction to Media Studies
- JN214: Political Journalism: Principles and Practice
- JN252: Designing Digital and Social Media
- JN253: Introduction to Public and Media Relations
- JN261: News Photography
- JN/HR312: Advocacy Journalism: Principles and Practice
- JN318: Newsroom I
- JN/MX327: Social Documentary
- JN423: Journalism Capstone
You can find links to job details and course descriptions here (click on postings in the Faculty of Liberal Arts). The deadline to apply is June 9.